Welcome to RDS
Supporting Patients – Our Vision
The Rheumatologic Dermatology Society, also known as RDS, is committed to supporting individuals with rheumatologic skin diseases by:
- Providing patient education and access to practical information
- Locating physicians with interest in rheumatologic skin disease
- Getting the latest news on treatment options
- Identifying research studies and clinical trials
At RDS, our vision is to ease the suffering and enhance the quality of life of patients with these disorders that manifest in the skin, especially cutaneous lupus, dermatomyositis, systemic sclerosis, morphea and vasculitis. Patients learn more.
Advancing Treatment & Research
RDS provides dermatologists and other physicians with a dedicated resource for:
- Advancing patient care
- Investigating new diagnostic and treatment alternatives
- Supporting training and education
- Promoting collaboration amongst our members and industry
Our mission is to discover better or potentially curative therapeutic options for this challenging and understudied group of diseases. Physicians learn more.